Plug In West Michigan Podcast - Episode 2 - Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles

Part of WKTV Journal Grand Rapids, MI Community Programming
... or find it on your favorite podcast feed like iTunes or Spotify.

Episode 2 Show Notes

Introduction



Main Topic:  Plug-In Hybrid Vehicles

EV News Snippets


Value Added

Wrap-Up


Pictures

A Honda plug-in hybrid charging in Muskegon

Powering my house with the battery in my Nissan LEAF

I hardwired the 2000 W inverter with 6-gauge wire


Brake fluid tester in the reservoir shows < 1% water

I found another charging station with PlugShare near my hotel.

Charging for free at GVSU near the Grand Rapids Public Museum



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EV Charging on a TT-30 30-Amp RV Plug

Plug In West Michigan Podcast - Episode 8 - EVs in Winter

2015 Tesla Model S P85D - Sold!